The Wilkie Family Adventures in the Lone Star State...Yeeehaawww!
Monday, April 14, 2008
I had to laugh when I saw this Korean mother wearing this shirt at the park. Most Koreans who support the English language on their shirts have absolutely no idea what it says or means. Here is a prime example. If she only new...........
LOVE your blog!!! Koreans crack me up! The kids look great (it was only a matter of time for Parker and the broken arm!!) and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment. I've checked it a couple of times now. :) Get your fill of Korea...BECAUSE YOU ARE ALMOST DONE MY FRIEND!!!!
Okay girls! I'm back.. Still trying to recover from our move almost 5 months ago...What an adventure! Sooo glad to be on American soil..Texas soil that is! I fit right in here.. big hair and all. I am still loving being a stay-at-home, work-my-butt-off mom. Now I am the family chauffeur for gymnastics, soccer and birthday parties. We are all doing well!
1 comment:
LOVE your blog!!! Koreans crack me up! The kids look great (it was only a matter of time for Parker and the broken arm!!) and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment. I've checked it a couple of times now. :) Get your fill of Korea...BECAUSE YOU ARE ALMOST DONE MY FRIEND!!!!
Post a Comment