The Wilkie Family Adventures in the Lone Star State...Yeeehaawww!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
AHHHH...so close. So VERY close...
If you thought Hawaiian ice's were good, Hawaii ice is even better...and it's close! wait a minute.. I think they meant closed. DARN!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Steph! I've never done this before because I'm really not cool enough for all this blog stuff. But, what fun to see the kids and to see how much they've grown. I think the 2 middle kiddos still look the same, but wow...Presley is looking so mature and Parker is the little man of the house! What happened to your baby??? Love the broken arm - Garrett did the same thing, on the same arm at 14 months of age. Gotta love them boys! I know you must be so excited to come back to the states. Trust me, you'll have a whole new appreciation for the United States once you return. Whenever I hear someone complain about something trivial, I tell them to go live a 3rd world country for a bit, and then they won't complain anymore! We are so spoiled as Americans, and we're so lucky to be Americans! Oh, and just to make you feel a little better...I've been paying almost $4 for a little baby watermelon at the Commissary. $4 for a watermelon, and $3.70 for a gallon of gas. I'm sure at this point you'll pay anything to be able to shop once again in the U.S. Take care, and give the kiddos a hug. Miss you lots! Gina
Okay girls! I'm back.. Still trying to recover from our move almost 5 months ago...What an adventure! Sooo glad to be on American soil..Texas soil that is! I fit right in here.. big hair and all. I am still loving being a stay-at-home, work-my-butt-off mom. Now I am the family chauffeur for gymnastics, soccer and birthday parties. We are all doing well!
1 comment:
Hi Steph! I've never done this before because I'm really not cool enough for all this blog stuff. But, what fun to see the kids and to see how much they've grown. I think the 2 middle kiddos still look the same, but wow...Presley is looking so mature and Parker is the little man of the house! What happened to your baby??? Love the broken arm - Garrett did the same thing, on the same arm at 14 months of age. Gotta love them boys! I know you must be so excited to come back to the states. Trust me, you'll have a whole new appreciation for the United States once you return. Whenever I hear someone complain about something trivial, I tell them to go live a 3rd world country for a bit, and then they won't complain anymore! We are so spoiled as Americans, and we're so lucky to be Americans! Oh, and just to make you feel a little better...I've been paying almost $4 for a little baby watermelon at the Commissary. $4 for a watermelon, and $3.70 for a gallon of gas. I'm sure at this point you'll pay anything to be able to shop once again in the U.S. Take care, and give the kiddos a hug. Miss you lots! Gina
Post a Comment