Isn't he just sooo cute? that smile, those stuffed animals, that brand new cast? His precious baby blues didn't get him out of trouble the night before when he and his friend Jessie were caught emptying out shampoo bottles in the bathtub; all over themselves and down Parker's cast. I will admit the cast did smelled beautiful like wild flowers. I had to take him up to the Army Medical Center the next day to remove and redo the sudsy mess. His original color pick was hot pink, but Paris and I directed him to green.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Notice anything different?
Isn't he just sooo cute? that smile, those stuffed animals, that brand new cast? His precious baby blues didn't get him out of trouble the night before when he and his friend Jessie were caught emptying out shampoo bottles in the bathtub; all over themselves and down Parker's cast. I will admit the cast did smelled beautiful like wild flowers. I had to take him up to the Army Medical Center the next day to remove and redo the sudsy mess. His original color pick was hot pink, but Paris and I directed him to green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment