Nothing gives you the freedom to wet your pants like a world record massive drop of a roller coaster ride. Take a good look at the drop on this thing. It actually DOES hold the world record for steepest drop! I am proud to say that both Piper and I made it without wetting ourselves. However, it did cause Piper to loose her front tooth that was hanging on by a miniscule of a thread. Who knows where it went flying. Money under Piper's pillow proved that the Tooth Fairy(despite the absence of a tooth) is kind and understands that these things happen.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Everland Terror...
Nothing gives you the freedom to wet your pants like a world record massive drop of a roller coaster ride. Take a good look at the drop on this thing. It actually DOES hold the world record for steepest drop! I am proud to say that both Piper and I made it without wetting ourselves. However, it did cause Piper to loose her front tooth that was hanging on by a miniscule of a thread. Who knows where it went flying. Money under Piper's pillow proved that the Tooth Fairy(despite the absence of a tooth) is kind and understands that these things happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment